Too good to not share (…and I’ll be back later today)

I just had to hop on real quick to share a really great deal.  Or two.  (And then I’ll be back later today with a little something that I’ve been working on.  I’ll just have to wait until nap time for the kiddos!)

But I didn’t want any of you to miss out on this super cute deal going on right now at Pick Your Plum

They have the cutest wooden Alphabet Stamp Set for $4.99.  WHAT?!?!  Yeah, $4.99.  That’s like stealing. :)

Remember……it’s Pick Your Plum, so they won’t last forever.  You’ll have to hurry on over and snatch up the deal before everyone else does.

Just think…….you could use these for Valentine’s, gift tags, love notes, cards, etc.  Just look how cute they are on these His/Her spoons.

There are 4 different fonts to choose from.  For $4.99…….I think I need all 4.  Yay!

Go here quickly……and grab a set.  Or 4.  :)

Okay, be back on a little later.

-Ashley

Filed under Featured

Comments

15 Responses to “Too good to not share (…and I’ll be back later today)”
    Trish says:

You don’t even know how fast I just whipped the credit card out of my wallet. I’m going to stamping the crap out of so much stuff in a couple weeks.

dita says:

Love love love!

Sophie says:

Thanks for sharing! Just got myself the lowercase and uppercase set!

B says:

They are cute – and so cheap! Too bad they don’t ship to England *sad face*
    Hugs, B x

Amy says:

Just signed up for the Meet Up! Somehow I completely missed that his was in Provo the first time around. Then I looked more closely and saw it’s only 5 blocks from my apartment. Guess I can manage that :) Crossing my fingers the dinner is at Brick Oven :)

Katie says:

Thanks for the heads up about the stamps! I’ve been on the hunt for some for a long time and these ones are great!

Kim says:

Thanks so much for the heads-up on the stamps! I’ve been wanting these but am not willing to pay retail store prices. I only check PYP occasionally, so would have missed it.

karen says:

gahhhh…THANK YOU!

Thanks for sharing! I’d never heard of Pick Your Plum and I just made my first order!

Rachel says:

Holy cow – I need this asap. I am so signing up for their newsletter so I can check this stuff out!

Sarah Kay says:

I signed up on Monday for the Provo event, DARN IT!! Wish I would’ve been waying attention for discount codes. Boo! But YEAH, can’t wait to see all the creativity that will be oozing around there and meeting you of course. Yep, that will be a highlight!!

You know, I found these at my Walmart, for only $.97 each set. I got three sets, they are pretty sweet! They had all kinds of fonts! I found them over by the Scrapbooking stuff, they are pretty sweet!! You should go check it out! ;)