Make a counter height Craft Table (from 2 shelves, a table top, and 8 legs)

I have been squirreled away down in my basement for several days, opening up boxes, purging junk, and finding new homes for all my craft/sewing stuff.  I haven’t been able to find my interfacing for weeks, or my white felt, or ugggh…..my serger thread.  So, I finally forced myself to actually open up and clean out the 11 or so boxes that were just sitting in my craft room.  They had all been opened and I was able to find a few things as I needed them………but I’ve felt suffocated in my craft room since we moved into our new home (well, rental home), 3 months ago.

However, YAY, it’s all cleaned out.

But something that I didn’t have…..but really wanted, was a craft table.  No, not just a regular ol’ table to sit at.  I wanted something tall that I could walk around and not hunch over while cutting/gluing/designing.  And I wanted some storage.  And a white surface.  Oh, and by the way, I didn’t want to have to spend very much.  ;)  So, I looked online.  Holy smokes!!   What I found (that filled all those requirements) was going to cost me between $500-$800.  ((gulp))  Yeah, not in the budget.  However, I was willing to spend a little bit to make it work.

So, I bought 2 cube shelves, a plain table top, and some legs.  And lucky me, they all fit together (almost) perfectly!!!!  (The table top is about 1/4 inch wider than the shelves…..but you can’t even tell.)

And now I have my own little makeshift Craft Table.

**The finished table ends up measuring about 38 inches tall and the table top space measures about 31 x 47 inches.

It’s nice to have a tall/large place to cut fabric on, spread patterns out, or make paper crafts, etc.

I can either walk around it while working on things, or pull up my counter height stool and have a seat.  It’s perfect.

**In case you’re wondering, I bought the chair here, and just re-covered the seat with a punch of yellow fabric.  It’s the perfect height for my 38 inch high craft table.  Also, the baskets are from Ikea (I couldn’t find them online though).

Want to know the price?  And where I got all the parts to my new craft table?  Yep, Ikea.

Not bad.  Considering I could only find something similar for about 3 times that total price.

Need some links?  Here’s the tabletop, the shelves, and the legs.  The baskets are from Ikea too….but not online.  And remember, the legs are optional……and only necessary if you wanted to add a little height to the table.

***The link for the tabletop says $80 but that includes the frame. I’m pretty sure I paid $50 for the table top without the frame….but they don’t list that option online.  But you can for sure buy it separately at the store.  Also, the legs come in size 4 inch, 6 inch, and 8 inch.  I purchased 6 inch and they’re perfect.

HOWEVER, if you don’t have an Ikea nearby……here’s something similar you could buy at Home Depot…..(or another home improvement type store in your area).

How about purchasing 2 of these cube storage shelves ($45 each) and this hollow door ($37).  And then just spray paint the door white if you want everything white.  By the way, this door is 36 inches wide and so are the shelves.  Perfect fit. However, the door is 80 inches tall so your table will be bigger then the one I made above……but if you have more room for a larger table, this would be great.  Oh, and the table would end up being 37 inches tall…..so you wouldn’t need legs in case you were wanting them. :)

Want to see how I put it all together??

Okay, first of all, remember, I’m 5’11″.  So I wanted my Craft Table extra tall….so I screwed some legs right into the bottom.  And that added another 6 inches.  YES!  But you shorty-pants can leave them off if you need to.  (And I only say “shorty pants” out of love…..because sometime I wish I could whack a good 6 inches off my height! ;) )

I also spray painted some baskets and slid those into each of those slots……but you could also do without and stack fabric in those slots, line up threads, pile up scrapbook paper, etc.  OR, you could make your very own fabric baskets, using the tutorial here.

Oh, and because we tend to move around (yeah, we’re still renting), I didn’t want to glue the table top on and then not be able to get this sucker apart and move it wherever we go from here.  So I made my table top removable.

And that’s because I added sticky dots to the underside of the table top and matched them up with the top side of each shelf.  They are super sticky and haven’t given me any trouble.  I lean up against this table, move things around, bump the base, etc……and haven’t had any problems at all with shifting.  The table top never moves……unless I pull it straight up to separate the velcro.  Plus, it sure makes transporting this thing a lot easier. :)

However, if you aren’t worried about transporting a craft table, glue it together.  With some super strong epoxy glue.

And that’s it.

Now, I have a little Craft Table in my craft room.

So happy I didn’t fork over a fortune for some crummy one online. :)

-Ashley

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Featured Sponsor:

Comments

119 Responses to “Make a counter height Craft Table (from 2 shelves, a table top, and 8 legs)”
    Sarah says:

you are a genious!
    this is a great table and should serve you well for years & years!!

Roxanne says:

It’s beautiful! Where did you take you curtains? I love the color!

Kia says:

I love it

Michelle says:

Wow! What an awesome idea! Love your craft room.

Valerie Nelson says:

genius!

Kerry says:

Where did you hot he baskets that fit perfectly?

LinhC says:

Your post came at the perfect time for me, as I search the web for ideas on crafting spaces. I love your ideas, and thank you for the links as well as other options (Home Depot). Definitely adding this post to pinterest/bookmarks!

Sharon Thomas says:

Years ago, I bought a cutting table at a sewing store 60″ X 36″. The center is where all the support is, and the it folds down for storage. BUT, do I ever fold it down? Not any more. Do I have storage underneath? Not until my hubby made a thread cabinet to my specs and a small shelving unit to hold long narrow necessities like my sleeve board.

You, however, have come up with a MUCH better solution. You have the surface space as well as some great storage as well a movability.

Great job!!

Belinda says:

Brilliant! In a similar situation, I’ve used a non slip rug pad, cut to size, or even a non slip shelf paper between a table top and a dresser or other table to keep the top from slipping around while I work.

That turned out great! You have given me some ideas for when I redo my craft room after my kids start up school.

Lindsay says:

I love the table, I want one when we have the space. But can I ask, where did you get the curtains? I’ve been looking for some similar ones for our dining room.

The curtains are from Lowe’s. I was going to make some but saw that fabric (while there for paint) and had to get them! :)

• 11.1.1

I LOVE all of it! We may be moving into a new rental house soon, and I’m already arranging it all in my mind. :) I may just have to make this table. Now, do you have ANY recolection of what those curtains were called? I cannot seem to find them on the Lowe’s website. THanks!

Vicki says:

Looks fantastic, I would love to make one of these for my school room!

Nicole says:

That is so awesomely clever!! Thrifty fabulous!

HokieKate says:

As a 5’10″ IKEA fanatic, I love this post. Nearly everyday I bemoan the fact that my nearest IKEA is 380 miles away.

Sarah says:

I am incredibly jealous! Now I need to re think my quilting space / office.

However I have a lot of cleanup to do before I can justify buying anything new.

Michele N says:

I love this! Something like this might show up in my best friend’s craft room. Unfortunately I don’t have my own craft room & no space for one. Pinning this, we are hoping to make a trip to Ikea for her craft room but if not thanks for sharing the Home Depot options.

Amy says:

Oh, how clever you are!! This is fabulous! Your craft room looks so sunny and clean! LOVE!

Charity says:

Using the velcro dots is really clever! I may have to borrow that trick. =)

leah says:

GE-O-NI !!!!

that’s means in hebrew : genius!

I definitely want one just like this.

Given the fact I don’t have any place to put it there. I think I have no other choice than moving :-)

Candace says:

Beautiful job! I love your bright, happy craft space.

Amanda says:

And, if you go to the as-is section, you can probably find a display table top even cheaper! Especially if it’s going to be used for crafting, they usually put them in as-is once they have a bump or scratch or two, but it’s never too bad. :) When I lived near Ikea I would go once a month and just check what was in as-is.

Colleen says:

What a great idea! I might try this myself that is when I can find the space for it! I would love a nice sewing space with a table like this for cutting out patterns and for my sewing machine!

Missy says:

Does IKEA also sell the baskets? They are the perfect size! The table is so cute and functional. I love it!

Emma says:

This would be so much better than using my kitchen table to craft on, so clever using the velcro dots to make it portable.

Oh my word, I have used my kitchen table for years. So I totally understand! Just add it to your “maybe one day” list……and you’ll love it! :)

sarah says:

I have always wanted a large workspace to spread out my crafts, but had been thinking when i make one of putting in a notch on top of the table like they have at the craft stores so when cutting material it will stay flat on not raised. would that have been possible on that table top?

Hmmm, I’m not sure it would be easy to get a nice and neat cut through the veneer top. The edges would probably end up jagged. But if you were making your own slab of wood for the table top, that would be an awesome idea! :)

Stephanie J says:

Looks great, Ashley! I put together something similar a couple of years ago when I re-did my craft room, but I used the JetMax cubes from Michaels + a shelf intended for those bracket shelving systems. To keep my ‘tabletop’ (which is a perfect match color-wise to the cubes) in place, I put that shelf liner that you use to make grippy hair clips under the tabletop. It doesn’t move at all! Also, you can get those shelves in all sorts of lengths & widths, and it would be easy to put two together to make a wider table (I can’t remember the maximum width they come in)… and they’re SUPER cheap – like, I’m pretty sure it was about $10 for the one I have, which was 8′ long and 2′ wide; I wound up cutting it in half, so I had two 4′x2′ pieces, which became a ‘tabletop’ for my ‘desk’ and a ‘countertop’ for the other section of cubes in the back of my space.

tasha says:

Every time I think I can’t love you more, you surprise me. I am sure we are twins separated at birth. I love this project like hot chocolate on a snowy day. It just warms my soul.

Delight says:

Wow! Looks SO great. What a great idea, thank you for sharing!

Idea: you should spray paint your bar stool white to match :)

Thanks Delight! And yeah, I thought about painting it but the whole room is really white and so I decided I liked the contrast of the stool. I should post other pictures of the room…..white table, shelves, fabric shelves…..white, white, white. haha! :)

Brittani says:

Oh, I’m drooling! I just got into sewing recently, don’t even have my own machine yet (but thank goodness for gracious mothers). I have a room that I can take over for crafting, but right now I don’t have enough of anything to fill it and so I’m using an old trunk!! I wish I had that much fabric in my stash and that it was organized so well!! One day, though.

Also I love the table. I’m pinning this so I remember … for when I do get my room. :D

Jaclyn B. says:

Ok, that is such an awesome idea! I LOVE it.

Brooke says:

Love it! I am missing my craft space :( we moved and just don’t have the space right now, but am loving this. I absolutely love the curtains. I know you said you found them at Lowe’s, but could you give me the color and name of them? Thanks. I am in the market for new curtains and just love the color and print.

Hey Brooke, the curtains are Waverly Home Classics brand and the style is Lovely Lattice Citron. Hope that helps! :)

-Ashley

DeedraMartinez says:

This is a great idea, I wish I had my own mom room to do this in. Thank you for the great idea.

Kristina Noall says:

You. Are. Brilliant.

As usual.

*sigh* oh, to have anywhere to craft besides our “dining room” table in a small apartment, having to clean it all up and put it away every night! Someday…but if anyone deserves an awesome craft room, it’s you! GREAT job!

auna says:

I made pretty much the same thing for my website a while back. If you purchase in-store at Ikea, you can get the table top for $10 in white or dark brown :)

Aliyah says:

I’m in love!! :o) I’ve been searching for a craft table as well, and found nothing within my budget. I have an Ikea 15 minutes away, and I will be going ASAP. Thanks for sharing and your craft room looks gawjus, dahling!! :o)

Fabulous!! Now if only I had a place to put such a thing. At least my kitchen island fills a similar need, and has a nice view of the TV for those late night crafting sessions, too!

Sami says:

What a lovely idea, I´ve been waiting for my son to move out (which he plans to do in a couple of months) so I can update my study and add a crafts table, and this would be ideal. Great job!!

Kristen says:

so super cute! Love it

robin says:

Well done, Ashley! This is just in time for my craft room redo! Such inspiration! I was wondering where you found your dress form? Love it!

Thanks!

ks sunflower says:

What a fantastic post!

I am exactly your height and will be soon facing a big move. For the first time ever, I will have space for a library and craft room, and have been fretting about what to do for a table because with all the moving expenses, I may not have much left to customize my space. How sad it would have been to have space and be able to use it comfortably or effectively.

However, thanks to you, I will and it will be perfect! If I could give you a hug, I would. You completely solved my dilemma, lowered my anxiety (and probably blood pressure) and gave me a stylish and cost-effective way to make my space mine. You also ensured I never, ever have to bend and ache again – how nice to have a tabletop at the height I need at a price I need.

If found your blog at craftgawker, and have bookmarked it for future inspiration. Thanks, again!

Christine says:

I love your site! I wandered to it accidentally and immediately loved it. You create things that are practical and useful. Thank you for your clear and precise instructions that even I can follow. I have had a partially finished sewing table for -um- too many years to remember. My husband created the framework and that’s as far as we got. Yeah! I can finally finish it!! My sewing machine and serger will finally have a real home. As usual with your blog, it gave be extra ideas. I had just been looking for “toy” holders for my grandchildrens’ belongings that seem to migrate to (and seem to remain) at my house. I too have lots of unused plastic needlepoint canvas in my stash just waiting to be used. Did I tell you how much I love your blog?!!

Hey Jen, the curtains are Waverly Home Classics brand (purchased at Lowe’s but I’m sure they’re available other places) and the style is Lovely Lattice Citron. Hope that helps! :)

-Ashley

Karie says:

You’re a genius Ashley! I absolutely LOVE your craft table! Thank you for sharing your creativity!

Jen says:

SWEET! I have been wanting to redo my craft area, thanks for the idea!

Becca says:

I love it!! You did a great job! It’s so, so nice to have a home for all things crafty. And to have one that is so beautiful to look upon is not so bad, either! Great work!!

Leigh says:

My wife thanks you for her Birthday present :-) I made a variant of this using 4 x EXPEDIT shelves to provide more storage. It all fits perfectly!

Kara Burns says:

Sentsey just launched a new site. Check it out and sign up to be a consultant!!

Wow, how do you come up with these ideas? This table is amazing – great job!

Annie says:

I love this!!!!! Absolutely brilliant. I will be making one. Thanks for sharing!

rhiannon says:

wholey Craft! I love it! :) you’re a diy genius!

Kristen says:

I’m in love! So many of my friends talk about IKEA… I’m in Maine, and I don’t even know where the nearest is – probably Pennsylvania, like the nearest Hobby Lobby :-P
    I will, however, be moving to Colorado in the fall/winter! Probably Woodland Park or Gunnison… do you know if there are any near there?! I’m hoping we’ll get a place big enough for me to have a craft room… If so, I will definitely be trying to make one of these! Though I may look for a 3×3 cubby like the one from Home Depot… I have too much stuff!
    The sticky back dots with velcro – how did you get those lined up? How big are they?

Hannah says:

Where’d you get your cute little baskets and how much did they cost?

I just made this and love it! I had been looking for sturdy cube shelves for a long time, the Ikea shelves are perfect! As another commenter suggested, I used non-slip shelf liner under the table top and it seems to hold really well. Thanks so much for sharing your great ideas!

Angela says:

I LOVE this. But I need a kitchen island, not a craft table. Do you think this is sturdy enough to serve that purpose?

Ruma Bhat says:

Hiya! Quick question that’s completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My web site looks weird when viewing from my iphone 4. I’m trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to fix this problem.
    If you have any recommendations, please share. Cheers!

Deb says:

Better yet, check out the Habitat for Humanity Recycle Store. Doors and more galore.

Karen says:

Thanks so much for posting this! I am also very tall, so I bought a higher craft table about a year ago from Joann’s. The first one was damaged out of the box, so had to take it back and exchange it. THe second one worked ok for a while, and then a soldered wheel came off and one of the supports also broke off. Really bad quality, for aover $100. I like your idea much better..can’t wait to hit the local Ikea. THanks again!

Marie C. says:

Hey! I am trying to see if I can order the items from ikea’s website to make this. I found the shelves but am having trouble locating the table top that would be the right width. You don’t by chance remember the name of the table top do you? They don’t have all the same things on the website, I know. So I might be out of luck!

This is a great idea by the way and just what I was looking for.

Thanks,

Marie

Sheri says:

Marie, I went to home depot and.bought a large piece of melamine and had them cut it down to the right size. I found it in the lumber section and a 97×49 piece was $25.00. I got two large table tops (I had four of the cubes so I made 2 tables) and a bunch of shelves. I still have left over board if I need more shelves.

They also sell melamine edging so you can cover the rough edge. It was really easy to use (use the craft paper, not tinfoil for this).

I love how it turned out.

Jenna says:

You are genious! I’ve been trying to figure out a way to make a craft table on the cheap and this is brilliant!

Pam says:

I made this but bought everything but the legs from a Menards store in town, (like a Home Depot) end cost, $79.00 without the chair.

Pam says:

Made this but bought everything including black drawers at Menards like a Home Depot, and bought heavy weight white construction paper to close up the back. Didn’t want it counter height so saved on the legs and chair. Drawers were $3.00 each at Menards. Also online. Mine has 2 drawers and a shelf. and is 16×48. $61.00. I am tickled!

Sheri says:

Hi Ashley, Just wanted to say thank you so much for this great idea. I got 4 of the cubes from Ikea for $19.99 each last Bleck Friday. I just finished redoing my office/craft room and absolutely LOVE IT. Putting on the legs was brilliant. I am not a sitter so having it counter height is perfect for me. I have spent the last week working in the and hardly ever sit down.

FYI – for those looking for an adjustable drafting chair (one tha goes higher than a task chair) I found one a Walmart.com for $50. They have super fun colors and the chair is comfortable.

Thanks again Ashley.

Kathleen says:

Ashley, my Christmas gift this year was a re-do of my daughter’s room (she recently moved to Pittsburgh) into a sewing/craft room for me. We bought the cube shelves at Ikea and checked out their ‘as is’ area and found a 3×8 counter top for $20.00! My husband cut it down to 6 feet for me. We bought 6″ legs but I think I need to return them and get 4″ since I am a shorty! :) Here is my question. How many cans of spray paint did it take for all 8 baskets and where did you find the insert/linings? Thanks so much! I am so excited about my new room thanks to you!

How awesome…..you’ll love it!! And I think I used about 2 cans of paint. The baskets are all from ikea as well.

Good luck!!
      -Ashley

Allie says:

I love this design! I used it to create a table that would fit into my awkward space and still give me the work space I need for my 2 sewing machines and my Cricut machine, as well as all the paper, fabric, thread, etc. that goes along with them! I used a longer tabletop than you, but wow! All the pieces look like they were meant to fit together and the table is so sturdy. I have my dress-form tucked right next to it and a trash can too. I love my new workspace and the not-so-big price tag. I have to say that the table looks like it was made to custom fit the size of my space and there is so much storage. I don’t know how you found pieces that were so similar in measurements, but they really work together well. I can’t thank you enough for the wonderful idea for the craft table. I had been looking for about 3 months to find a craft table that was at the right height for sewing, the right size for my space, and had the proper storage. There were only 2 places I found said table: my imagination and in a custom company that would have charged upwards of $600!!!! I almost gave up and just used my dining room table like I had been. When I decided that maybe DIY was the way to go, I found your article and went out to buy the items right away. I got fabric baskets and drawer inserts that screwed into place, the day after they got discontinued. Anyhoo, sorry for the long letter, but I felt that you deserve a HUGE THANK YOU for posting this for everyone to use. I LOVE MY NEW CRAFT TABLE AND I WANT TO SAY THANKS FOR HELPING ME FIND SOMETHING PERFECT!!!!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!

EleEe says:

I just made this over the weekend and it’s fab! Thanks for the great idea!!

Eleena says:

I just made this over the weekend and it turned out fab! Thanks for the great idea!!

Sewing enthusiast in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Carlyn says:

Another GREAT idea. Thanks!

Andrea says:

I love it. Again, I love your site and I came to this post via the repurposed Lysol bottles post, and I also love the cell phone holder/lotion bottle post. I’m going to be busy this weekend!!,

This would be perfect in the corner between our family room and kitchen where there isn’t room for a traditional table but is just wasted space. It would be perfect for a breakfast space or crafts!

Celia says:

Thanks for the great design. I built it with the birch finished components from Ikea to match the cabinets in my studio. The height with the 6 in legs is perfect.

Joanne S says:

Beautiful and clever use of materials. These ideas help to make my dream craft room a little bit more a reality. Thanks!

Jill says:

AM currently moving to a house with one small room to do crafting/painting/all other fun stuff and love your idea! I am a quilter so I will also be making an ironing board same size as the table top that I can store against the wall and slap on top of the craft table. I plan to use rubber stoppers on the bottom to prevent slipping (or just run beads of caulk or hot glue along the bottom in lines) Great, conomical and gorgeous solution!

Jill says:

For me, because my space is small, I might add casters that can lock instead of the legs. Then I can roll the shelves to one side when I need the room as a guest room or whatever. IKEA has casters too. ;)

Robin says:

I am so glad I found your post. I have been looking for a craft table that I can cut fabric on and they were all too expensive. I then came across your post and went out the next day to purchase it. I got it in black and just put it together. It is PERFECT! Thanks for sharing it.

Sarah B says:

Those Ikea shelving units are so versatile, I think they are a GO TO item for every room! I purchased three of these on a trip to Austin one time and drove them back up to MO…one is hanging on the wall for display, one is a bedside table and one is record storage holder. When I have space for a craft room I will be using your idea for sure, I thought of this a while back myself…I plan on using butcher block for the top. :)

I found some adorable “curtains” at Target that were actually tablecloths. Just sewed a seam across the top for the rod to fit through. Brilliant!!!

lori says:

OK, this is awesome. What I also noticed in the pics are the curtains! LOVE! Did you buy or make and where, what, how and how much?????? :-)

It was an aerosol can of either Barbasol or
    Colgate. Since the holiday season is approaching, you can rest assured that you might
    acquire massive reductions on selected designs. Battery life long without doubt help
    to maintain if you travel from one place to another.

Janine says:

As soon as I saw this I thought “This would be a great table for my daughter when she’s older!” I myself like to craft, but I just never have the time to do so anymore. But I adore this!

Sewfine49 says:

Thanks so much for the practical plan for this cutting table. I used two 9-cubby storage/bookcases from Target and a cut-to-order piece of melamine from Home Depot. The iron-on tape covered the rough edges. I can’t believe I didn’t do this ten years ago!

Evelyn says:

What are sticky dots? Can casters be added to the legs you used?

Tasha says:

I just love it…I’m going to do it :)

Bonnie says:

I am so glad you put this up because I went by your plans with 2 exceptions. I used the larger length of top because I am shorter and wanted to use a regular chair instead of a higher chair. I didn’t want to use the high bar stool type chair because it is uncomfortable for me. So I didn’t need the metal feet.

I just have a question about the sticky dots you mentioned to use if you wanted to be able to move the table. I’m not sure what you mean by that and where I can find them.

Thanks so much for sharing your great idea!

Julie says:

Such a good idea. And it looks lovely.

Mary says:

I made this last night with my husband! It is perfect. I did go for the taller 8″ table legs, though. I have been wanting a cutting table for so long, and your tutorial made it happen!!! Thank you so much. :)

T. Scholtz says:

This is perfect! We’re getting ready to move and I’ve been trying to find the perfect table for my new craft room and can’t find what I want either. I love the size of yours. Oh and for the record, if you DID lop 6″ off your height, you would STILL be taller than this shorty-pants! Haha! I do like a tall work surface anyway, it’s nicer for my back! :)
    Love the sticky dot idea for a removable table top, and also love the sun filled corner it gets to live in!

Trackbacks

Check out what others are saying about this post...
  1. [...] Make it – Love it shows a DIY of how to make this craft table here. [...]

2. [...] That cutting table……ahhhh, how did I function without that thing before a month ago?!  (I made it out of a table top, some shelves, a little Velcro, storage boxes, and some legs for height.)  It has saved me from cutting off the floor and hides a whole lot of sewing notions inside those storage boxes!  Complete instructions here: [...]

3. [...] Kao inspiracija za kreiranje vlastitog art & craft stola meni je poslužio ovaj krasan projekt na još krasnijem blogu. [...]

4. [...] turned mine into artwork and attached them to the wall between my sewing table and craft table.  So, instead of pulling out a pile of elastic colors and pieces, I can just grab the whole [...]

5. [...] inspired and create.  I need a tall workbench and ways to organize all my tools.  I found a great DIY work bench  that serves both functions!  The right piece of wood for the top has yet to be found so that [...]

6. [...] 1. Colorful baskets are perfect for storing often used items in this counter-height craft table. And it’s such a simple project. Find everything to make it at Ikea. Simple Ikea Craft Table Tutorial [...]

7. […] by this great post, I decided to build myself a counter-height art table (main  modification was to skip the […]

8. […] cleverly conceal supplies). For a full list of project parts and other details, head on over to Make It & Love It. [via Brit + […]

9. […] to the tutorial: Easy Craft Table via Make It & Love […]

10. […] and create is a luxury and dream! You can easily make a craft table following these directions from Ashley for $130-$155 dollars! It’s stylish, functional and counter height!  What’s more to […]

11. […] counter height table with storage (via makeit-loveit) […]