Happy Halloween 2010…….and look at what YOU have been making!!

Oh my.
I just love this part of blogging.
I have absolutely loved looking at what all of your little crafty fingers have put together……and posted over at the flickr group here.
I sat here and looked and laughed and ooohed/aaaahed over so many things.
(Especially some of the sweetest little faces.  Golly, I could just eat your little ones right up!)
So I just had to show off your talent for everyone to see.
Enjoy!

(I’m so sorry…….I could not get this little gnome to turn correctly.
I tried all of my tricks but couldn’t turn it.  So turn your head and check out that sweet little garden gnome.
So clever…….Love it! )

You guys are all amazing.
And clever.
Such dreamers.
Thanks for sharing………..and I hope Halloween was magical for you and your little ones!

Comments

33 Responses to “Happy Halloween 2010…….and look at what YOU have been making!!”
    Maria Gridley says:

wow there are some EXTREMELY talented and creative people out there! Those are all so amazing. :) I think m fav costume, though, was the little baby with the cotton candy costume!!! :) How cute and clever of an idea is that!! LOVE IT!!

Gosfam says:

Love the slurpees–so fun!! Also what a cute Halloween Skeleton prego shirt, I have never seen that before. I love Halloween

Heidi Ferguson says:

Haha! Love the little Buddy the Elf, the baby princess Leia, and the mushroom (w/ Mario)! Halloween brings out the best creativity in people. Thanks for posting these!

Sommer says:

OMG I love the Dr Seuss and slurpies! Very clever and creative… now how to convince my kids to let me theme them into a grouping next year ;P

Whitney says:

That peacock costume is GORGEOUS!

Brianne says:

That was so fun! Thanks for posting all of these cute pictures.

Wendi says:

the peacock was absolutely beautiful. way to go! I'm so jealous.

cccris says:

beautiful kids, super funny!

MaksiTaksi says:

Wow, I love to see al the fabualous creations that were made. Just awesome see them together. Thanks for sharing.

marilise says:

excellent !!!!!! here in Greece we say all this TELEIO …. hugsss

Resweater says:

They are all so great & adorable! Thanks for the laughs and the awwws!

the nayz says:

Loved it all!! My favorites are the upside-down kid and the peacock

Kathryn says:

Those pictures are too cute! My favorite were the "Lion, Tiger, and Bear, Oh my!" as well as the ladybug and peacock! I was visiting on the other site and thought the eletent was a really great idea!! Happy Halloween!!!

So cute and so much talent. I'm loving Thing 1 and Thing 2 with the Cat in the Hat.

Natalie Call says:

Slurpees! My goodness that is genius in action right there!

~linds says:

Thanks for featuring my photo! I'm honored. So many creative people out there, how fun!

Mormishmom says:

I didn't know you had a Flick group! Off to add my little Cinda-REE-ya!

Cheaannette says:

I love that someone remade my cupcake costume and their little one wore it unlike mine! I love the O My costume lol.

mrsmonje says:

all of the costumes are so freaking adorable! I want to steal all of the little kids and keep them as my own! Makes me that much more excited to have a baby!

meagan says:

The peacock was so creative! All of them had me smiling!

Mindy Hales says:

Adorable on all accounts. Here is a link to my cousin's blog. They did a Candyland theme for everyone in their family. Check it out!! http://unguren.blogspot.com/2010/10/halloween.html

Alyssa says:

Ha! I love the slurpees and the little Elvis! So creative! I'm inspired for next year :)

*reyanna klein* says:

OHMIGOSH!!! You have the most talented readers EVER!!! I LOVE all these. I'd list my faves, but that would take a LONG time. These are awesome!

Conny's Cottage says:

Hello Eslehy

you have very lovly wonderful childfotos in you blog.

greatings send you Conny

Megan and Taj says:

We love your lovely blog, and so we nominate you for the "Lovely Award"!!!
    Congrats!

Visit our blog for details!

SherriC. says:

WOW these costumes are amazing!!!!!! I enjoyed them so much….I only got 4 trick or treaters last nite, so this was just great…

Susannah says:

Oh my gosh… I am totally dressing up as a giant slurpee next year! these are awesome.

Angela says:

WOW those are just gorgeous! Too hard to pick out a fav even. TFS!

Trackbacks

Check out what others are saying about this post...
  1. [...] And then, I always like looking at your past costumes that you shared with me here and here. [...]

2. [...] Virtual Halloween Costume Parade this year.   Just like the virtual costume parade of 2011, the parade of 2010, and the parade of 2009, upload your homemade (made by you or grandma or neighbor or friend!!) [...]

3. [...] costumes to my little Virtual Costume Parade tomorrow……just like the parade of 2011, the parade of 2010, and the parade of 2009.  I’ll select a large amount of you and plaster you all over my blog [...]

4. […] everyone else) can see what YOU all are making!   (Here are the costume parades from 2012, 2011, 2010, and 2009.)  On the 31st, I plan on sharing your Handmade Halloween costumes here on my blog, that […]