Sep 02 2010
Darling New Sponsor and SEVERAL Giveaways…
Awww, I have the cutest little items to show you today.
Ones that will get you all excited for children’s apparel.
I’m sure of it.
Barbara, from Up To My Knees In Crafts, is a mom that is just that…….up to her little knees in many craft projects. I love that! And she has the sweetest little shop, that is filled with the most darling and uniquely hand crafted items.
Ones that you will most certainly fall in love with.
Just check out this Corduroy Jacket with Flower, found here.
That jacket has such a cute little swing to it too. Darling for fall.
And what about these little Smocked Denim Overalls, found here.
Awww, perfect little boy outfit.
Wow, that smocking is just perfect.
And how can you not love this Pillowcase Fashion Top and Pants, found here.
Check out that big blooming flower. Perfect combo.
What about this Custom Smocked Romper, found here.
Can you just see this on your little boy at Easter time? Or at church?
And oh my, we definitely need this Dress and Jacket combo, found here.
Is your heart just melting?
Barbara definitely has an incredible talent when she sits down at her sewing machine. And she has many more things that will surely catch your eye.
And Barbara also has a love for scrapbooking and documenting all of her memories. She works with a lovely company, Heritage Makers…….where she is able to create her own memory books, cards/announcements, photo gifts, and more. Take a look here.
And yes, Barbara is very excited (and generous) to give away several different items to a few of you readers of Make It and Love It.
She is offering:
- A $50 gift certificate to her Up To My Knees In Crafts shop.
- A $25 gift certificate to her Up To My Knees In Crafts shop.
- An 8×8 Storybook, found here (which includes 21 pages that you get to customize with your own pictures and text) from Heritage Makers.
- And for the first person to place an order in the Up To My Knees In Crafts shop (here) and mention Make It and Love It in the comments section, will receive a mystery gift with their order. (How fun is that!)
Just think, this may be your lucky day.
Here’s how to enter to win:
- Visit Up To My Knees In Crafts here, and browse around for a bit and choose your very favorite item over in the shop. Then come back and let me know what you like, in one comment.
- Be sure to leave your email address so that I can contact you if you’ve won.
**Not sure how to leave a comment?
Make sure you are at the Make It and Love It site (not reading from an email or google reader) and scroll down to the bottom of this post. You will see in smaller print, “Posted By Ashley”, then a time, and then the word “Comments” with a number by it. That number signifies how many people have left comments. Click on the word “Comments” and a new screen will pop up. On the right side, there is an empty white box where you can leave a comment, enter your info below it, and then publish your comment. Your comment will appear at the bottom of the list of comments. That’s it.
Any questions? Email me at email@example.com
This giveaway ends Tuesday, Sept. 7th, at 12 midnight (EST)