Chinese Chicken Salad

Are you looking for a quick meal to make?
Or how about a fun dish to bring to your New Year’s party tonight?
(Hurry……you still have time to run to the store.)

This is seriously scrumptious.
Oh, and fast, easy, and a definite crowd pleaser.

My sister gave me this recipe years ago. And I could eat it every week. It’s the perfect combination of flavors and textures and is so light and fresh. Love all of that together.

Enjoy!

Filed under Chicken and Turkey, Featured, gluten free, Recipes, Salad

Comments

24 Responses to “Chinese Chicken Salad”
    Misty says:

Ashley, I see you just moved to GA. I live here in ATL. Just wondering if you were close?

Lois Grebowski says:

YUM!

Emilee says:

That is so funny that you posted about the salad because we had one last night. I fry won tons in oil and crunch those on top. The dressing has a few different ingredients but I agree, it is delicious. Looking forward to the leftovers tonight.

Metallo Bianco Jewelry says:

YUM! {stomach growls}…looks great!

MamaD says:

Do you use Romaine lettuce?

The Blakes says:

A small world moment. Please tell Steve Hi for me. We had a great adventure to Farsum WY. Love your blog by the way! thanks- Martha

Kari @ Ucreate says:

That looks sooo YUMMY!! I'm so trying this!

Tristie hearts Dax says:

i have been looking for a good recipe for this salad. thank you. and my stomach is also growling now.

Yes, I used Romaine with it…my favorite. And I agree, very good and very addicting.

Oh Martha, I have actually heard that story every time we have driven to Jackson. Crossing the border into WY always triggered that memory for him. How funny that that's YOU!! Steve died laughing when I told him your name and who you were. Yes, a very small world. I'm glad you guys finally made it home after crazy Steve drove you to who knows where. Don't worry, he still takes crazy turns on the road…..heading for nowhere. Grrrr…. :)

Take care!!

Jeff and Elle says:

Ash!!! :) So glad you made it to GA safely! That chinese chicken salad sounds yummy and I was actually wanting to make chicken salad last night but didn't have a good recipe!! Love you lots and I officially consider you a celebrity now because of your amazing creative make it and love it blog!! Love you! :)

Debbie says:

This salad looks really good! I am going to have to try it.

wilderness says:

i have been reading your blog for over a month now and i love your craft. Hope you dont mind i added a link on my blog to yours.

Molly says:

I made this for dinner last night and it was a winner! yay! Thanks for posting it! I will be making it again!

Angela says:

omg looks so delicious!

Domestica says:

Ohh sounds so delicious!

Thanks for all of your posts. It has been so fun to get my creative side moving again after trying out some of your projects.

HomeMadeOriginals says:

I am definitely going to try this recipe…thanks!

Shaq says:

Hi Ashley, you don't know me but I found your blog and love it! I love all your projects that you have posted and can't wait to try some! I just started a crafty blog and was wondering if you wouldn't mind me putting a link to your blog on mine. Also, I'll probably post some of the projects I make from your tutorials, but I will give you all the credit–is that ok? Let me know–
    Jackie
    thecraftyshaq.blogspot.com

mayasmom23 says:

We are having a gift exchange Jan. 8 and I will trying this recipe out. It looks awesome. Thanks.

tonyastaab.com says:

That looks delicious.

A friend sent me a link to your site today and I must say I love it. You have so many wonderful projects and ideas. Keep it up.

Shelle says:

Looks delish! Great for summer. I make one and curry the chicken, mandarines, bean sprouts. Juice of the mandarines go in the dressing.

Jenni S says:

We tried this recipe the other night and LOVED it! My husband said you could serve this salad to the President. Hahaha, that's a good thing huh?! Thanks for sharing. We'll be using this one again for sure!

nap time journal says:

So Ashley, I tried this last night for dinner and my husband and I LOVED IT!!!!!!! THanks so much for sharing it. We love having something new and fresh to eat and even my 2 yr old liked it :) Smiles!

Nishant says:

Thanks for all of your posts.

Work from home India