The TIE PATTERN

Yay……I have finally finished the little guy tie pattern.

Sorry for the delay. It just takes a bit of time to translate everything I do, into written instructions.

But it’s done.

And I have a feeling you’re going to just love this.

And yeah, not only because each little boy needs a tie…..but because he needs 5 or 6.
All made by you.

(which is possible at the price it will cost you to make them yourself.)

This handsome little boy tie is the perfect little addition to spruce up any outfit. With this pattern you’ll be able to make many sizes, use any fabric, and match a variety of outfits. The adjustable neck is great for boys of all sizes and can be worn under a collar or has a finished look that can be worn exposed. It doesn’t matter the time of year, your little guy will look his best for any occasion in his new tie.

The pattern includes directions for children’s sizes 0-6 months through 3T. (7.5, 9, 10.5, and 12 inch ties.)

The pattern is best for beginner/intermediate sewers. However, I have included almost 40 pages of very detailed pictures/instructions for even the most beginner sewers to give a try.

Hey, why not? It’s a project that’s worth making….many times.

Just look at that tie wrapped around that chunky little neck and covering up that sweet pudgy belly. I just want to squeeze my little guy to bits every time he wears his little ties.
Such a handsome little fella.

Buy the pattern in my etsy shop here.

I’m still working on the bootie pattern.
It will be another week or two before it’s done.

Filed under Accessory, Baby, Children, Clothing, Sewing

Comments

26 Responses to “The TIE PATTERN”
    Lynn from For Love or Funny says:

Too darn cute! I bet this would work for husbands, too.

biff_erin says:

Love, love, love it. Thank you so much.

Sarah says:

I don't even have a boy (3 girls actually) but I totally want to buy the pattern. I have plenty of nephews…. :)

Heidi and Rich says:

I want to buy the pattern but my boys are 4 and 5. I am not that bright – can I adjust it to fit them or will it be too confusing. Thanks – Heidi

Cupkateer says:

bought it! Thanks so much. My little guy is in need of new ties in a bad way!

Candace says:

I love this!!! I have been looking for an easy tie pattern! So excited to give it a try, thanks so much!
    Candace

Misty says:

Thank you so much for this! I bought the pattern…can't wait to make my little guy some ties for Christmas!

Erin J. says:

So adorable! There is just something about little boys in ties that makes my heart melt. I want to make lots more my little guy!

Nunes Family says:

I hope you put up more in your shop. I have been waiting to get this and I missed out.

Jennifer says:

Went to get mine and there were no more. =( Hope to get it soon! =)

sue says:

Went to buy one and couldn't find it. Are you going to add more? PLEASE

So SORRY!!! Yes, there's more in the shop now. The response has been incredible! Thanks to you all!! :)

Heidi…..to lengthen the ties wouldn't be too tricky, but there isn't instruction on how to do so. You could definitely make the rest of the tie (the neck piece and the knot) the same way but just lengthen the end of the tie. It really wouldn't be that tricky. But it's up to you!! :)

Holly says:

I went to the shop also and couldn't find the pattern. :( Are you going to be adding more soon?
    Thanks!

cynthi says:

Thank You! i've been waiting for this!

Bry and Rach says:

I went to buy the pattern and it wasn't there…sold out maybe? Could you maybe add some more listing pretty please?????

Once again, sorry about that. There are more up again.

The Bemis Family says:

I can't seem to find the pattern either, but love it and was excited to purchase it… any chance of getting one?

Bemis family, go check again when you have a second. I added lots more about an hour ago! :)

Emily says:

I cannot wait to make some of these! Thanks.

ooh, and I am biting my nails for that bootie pattern too!!

Loni says:

Ohhhhhhh i just stumbled on your website the other day and LOVE IT SOO MUCH!! I’ve gotta get this pattern it would make wonderful baby boy baby shower presents!! one in every size!! I’ve been searching around…..do you have a pattern for a mans tie too?? years ago i made matching ties for my hubby and infant son for fathers day BUT LOST the pattern…..all patterns i have found are CONFUSING and everything you are teaching is VERY nicely explained!! I LOVE IT ALL!! You have sparked a dormant crafty bug (its hiding because i had an AWFUL 1st trimester!!) in me!! I cannot wait to raid the fabric store!! THANKS!

Heidi Dietmeier says:

Could you email me the pattern rather than send it through the mail. I need it by this Friday, July 29th.

Clare says:

Thank you so much for your tutorials! You are just such a wonderful teacher You have honestly made sewing a breeze but most of all, enjoyable!!! Thank you, thank you!

Deb s says:

Love this! Have been looking for a pattern that doesn’t make the ties look wonky… And yours is perfect!! Went to the store but the pattern isn’t for sale. Will you be delisting it sometime soon? Please?