Mod Podge Clips

Sass up those clips

Have any of these cluttering up the junk drawer?

Why not cover them to look like this…

All you need is some fabric, a little mod podge and about 5 minutes.

Trim the fabric to size, apply one coat of Mod Podge, press fabric into place, and apply one more coat of Mod Podge. Let air dry and attach to a collection of papers or a bundle of handmade cards you are gifting to a friend.

Darling.

P.S. Tomorrow is February. One month closer to sunshine.

Comments

12 Responses to “Mod Podge Clips”
    Dalling Family says:

Really cute and very creative! You have too much time on your hands…you should get a hobby or something. Oh wait, you already have one!;-)

Laura McGee says:

super cute!!

Hanberg's says:

What a cute idea! Perfect for a teacher gift. I was wondering if you knew how to make neckties for little boys? If so, could you pretty please share a tutorial? Just an idea! :)

The Jones Family says:

Even I can do this!! I can see your new camera is getting good use. The pictures look great!

Rose says:

What an easy, cute craft!! Maybe good for holding all those valentines, no?!?!

Good, glad you guys like it. I’ve seen them in magazine’s and figured they’d be fast and fun!

Hanbergs’s – I don’t a tutorial for toddler ties HOWEVER I am working on a little tie line to add to my etsy shop. How’d you know?!?! ;o) Be on the lookout. They’ll be up soon.

The Burk Family says:

Wow Ashley, I am more and more impressed with your crafty skills. When you become like a martha stewart with your own home and craft show, will you remember me and have me on your show just as a visitor, becuase I don’t have skills like you!! So CUTE!!

Northern NY Mom says:

Oh my word! How great are these????

Malaysia says:

thumbs up for this one!

Anissa says:

I just made a whole bunch of stuff from your Mod Podge collection. I was going to post a quick comment on each one with a link so you (or other readers) can see them if you want. Thanks so much for having the best sewing and crafting blog out there. I mean that 100%!

Jennifer says:

I love these!!
    I am going to feature this on Monday!
    Jennifer