Are you ready to meet a fun little shop with some great creations?
Arlee, from R’z Cozy Creations, is a mom to two sweet little girls, with a passion for creating. She loves to turn ordinary things into beautiful items that I’m sure you’ll love.
However, if you’d like to make your own, Arlee offers the Cozy Bean Bag Chair pattern as a PDF file. She will send the files to you through email……….nice and convenient.
Nice way to make it your very own.
Also available in the R’z Cozy Creations shop are these sweet cozy carseat blankets. Each blanket is lined with comfy minky, and is designed in a clover shape, to help fit the design of your child’s carseat.
And the best thing about it is that it has slits, right where the car seat straps go. This ensures that your infant is strapped securely into the carseat, while the blanket stays all snuggly in place.
And yes, Arlee has decided to do a giveaway here on Make It and Love It. She is giving away a Cozy Carseat Blanket……and the color choice is yours. Just select the style you like best from her shop.
Ooooh, the perfect prize for your own baby…….or to gift away at the next baby shower.
- Leave me a comment with your email address (so I can contact you if you win).
- “Follow” my blog. Add yourself over on the right sidebar……scroll down a bit. (Already are? You’re automatically entered in again. Just remind me.)
- Put my button on your blog. Directions for how to do so are on my left sidebar…….scroll down a bit. (Already have one? Just remind me in your comment.)
- Make a post about this giveaway on your own blog with a link. Yup, share the love with your friends.
- Go on over to www.rzcozycreations.etsy.com and look around for a while and choose your favorite item. Tell me your choice in your comment.
And thanks again Arlee for sponsoring Make It and Love It. Your shop sure is full of sweet little items perfect for giving and receiving!
You can find R’z Cozy Creations, along with my other great sponsors, along my sidebars.