Happy Belated Easter!

Happy Easter…a day late!

Easter1

I hope your weekend was filled with glimpses of spring and new life.

Easter2

I will never quite understand the real hatred towards Jesus Christ when he was here on this earth but I will forever reverence His love for each one of us, when he sacrificed everything.

His resurrection symbolizes that I too will live again, even after death takes over my body.

And when I look into these faces……there is nothing I want more.

Easter3

Easter4

I hope Easter brings you joy and peace this week!

(And if you believe differently, I hope whatever you believe in brings you happiness this week too!)

-Ashley

What I believe.

Filed under Family, Featured, Holiday

Comments

30 Responses to “Happy Belated Easter!”
    Chelsey says:

Your kids are cute as ever! Thanks for a little uplifting message. :)

Kim says:

Happy Resurrection Day to you and your beautiful family too, Ashley!!

Melissa says:

Ash…. I can’t believe how grown-up Elli looks in these!!! They are so Beautiful! Love you and Happy Easter!

tricia says:

My daughter wore the SAME dress as you girls!! :) i used the navy cardigan although it looks SUPER cute with colors too!

Eva says:

LINDOS!!!!!!!!!!
    Deus os abencoe muito!

Jessica- Guatemala says:

Thank You for the email God bless you and your precious family

carol says:

Well spoken,

Nancy says:

Your children are beautiful!!

And thank you for your message. Happy Resurrection Day !!!

Preethi says:

Happy easter to you! Lovely family. Love the polka dots dress.

Diane says:

Thank you for sharing such beautiful thoughts, wishes, and pictures. My exact feelings! God bless!

Heidi says:

I have to ask if you got the idea to do your younger daughter’s hair from a restaurant commercial? (I can’t remember which one….) I kept seeing this commercial last week and thinking, I want to do my daughter’s hair like that for Easter!!! But her hair is very thin so it didn’t work., hahaha. Your kids look so nice :) Happy Easter!!!

Oh, how funny…..which daughter? My older daughter Elli? Or little Chloe’s hair? That’s funny that you saw the same hair on TV and were going to do the same thing. I’ll have to watch now, to see which one you were talking about. :)

And thanks Heidi!

Alicia says:

I seriously can not believe how old your kids are looking at this pic!! They are so cute Ashley!! :)

Jenny says:

I’ve recently found your blog and LOVE it!! Can’t wait to find some time to make some cute stuff for my 3 kiddos and me too!!Thanks for all you do! And I’m so glad you can use the blog as a way to connect others to JESUS! What a great platform! You go girl! :)

Winter says:

Adorable! I have to tell you, I noticed Connor’s too long pants and it reminded me of a story. Our son (26 now) was always, always, always! growing and thin. Pants were often too short but one time I found a pair that were actually too long. I decided to put in a large hem that could be removed after his next growth spurt. Life was busy, I wasn’t getting around to hemming them fast enough and he wanted to wear them. I told him he could wear them once before I hemmed them. I took his picture. A week later I finally had time to sew, had him try them on to pin and found they were the perfect length!

julie says:

hi I was not feeling myself today very tearfull and lonely which is kind of mad as I have 4 kids and a great other half , however that is how I was feeling until I saw your my beliefs I clicked on it and got reading . How amazing that was I don’t think I have a Mormon church near me but I will be reading further . I do still feel lonely but there is now hope my eldest 12 is Autistic and a handful and it puts pressure on us as a family I had been taking my kids to the church In our road a Christian church we had been going for 6 years and thought we were welcome until recently I let on that my mum is part Romany and they changed towards us and we no longer want to go they knew I only had them and my little lot and a mum who lives a long way away and no other friends as with my eldest it is not easy finding friends they also know I live in constant pain with kidney problems ; however we don’t see or hear from them now but I am glad I told them about my mum . I know I am going on now so I would just like to say thankyou for putting the beliefs bit there you have lifted me up today before the school run . x

Oh my goodness! You can’t get any cuter than those three!