What’s your weekend look like?

I just got back from camping with a girl’s youth group from church.  I missed my little monkeys waking me up in the morning.  We may have to get out and leave the dirty piles of laundry and the messy bedrooms alone for a day.  And maybe head to the mountains.  Or maybe the zoo.  Or maybe just the park.  (After we all take a nap, of course.)  Family is good.

Enjoy your weekend.  And whoever/whatever is around you.

-Ashley

Comments

9 Responses to “What’s your weekend look like?”
    Jamie says:

Have a great weekend Ashley! I am getting ready for my husband to come home for 2 weeks. He’s been deployed for the last 6 months and will be gone until December. Eeeeek! So excited :)

Alice says:

That’s awesome! I mean, that he’s coming home. My dad has been deployed for a year now, it’s terrible.

When I was in my church youth group, I loved sleeping on the floor too. Actually, we didn’t sleep much. Now I’m an advisor, and we sleep on couches and make the kids sleep on the floor! And we make them go to bed so we can get some sleep too! I hope you had a great time. I love being around our kids, they crack me up they’re so funny.

Kaitlin says:

hey, yeah i love the weekend, here in england its the school holidays, it lasts a week and we call the half term, nto really aware of the america education system! its great to get together as a family

Hope you have a great weekend with the kids! My weekend has been busy so far… hopefully it will be relaxing with the kids for the rest of it. Last night I participated in the Relay For Life to support the canadian Cancer Society and raise money to help cancer patients and their families. It’s an all night event from 6pm until 6am. I’m just exhausted now. But it was a memorable experience and I had fun.

Liveseygirl says:

I get my boys to myself every weekend because Daddy has to work. We have some great times together :-) have a good weekend x

Aja` says:

For those who dread working full time, and going in on Mondays, the weekend is the best thing since chocolate. I’m glad that you had a great weekend. Your son looks so cute in that outfit. Preppy never goes out of style ^_^ I have always wanted to go camping, I bet it was fun for you to go in a group.

Asley your children are cute cooties. Im a senior and I wish for all you Moms with hubby deployed a safe & speedy return. You girls should have a special club??? Ashley did you make your youngest daughter’s hat?? Like that.

Maddie says:

Oh I hope you had fun at camp! I just got back from our ward’s camp yesterday! Staying up chatting till 3 is the best!