Black Friday SALE: All Silhouette (craft cutter) products!!!

Any crazy Black Friday shoppers out there?

I know who you are. You’ve been up since 5am, looking for good deals.  I’m usually right there with you……..but didn’t see anything I wanted to try and score this year.  No biggie.  I’m still going shopping at 8am or so.  There’s bound to be something I might need. ;)

Anyway, all of you waiting for a really good Silhouette deal…………today is your day.

Everything over at the Silhouette store is on sale for 30% off. (excluding the CAMEO, gift cards, and downloads.)

However, if you use the code makeit at checkout, you will receive 40% off.  And shapes are all 50% off.  Wow.  That is a serious discount.  So you better start stocking up on all of your vinyl, project kits, supplies, etc.  You are going to be in crafty heaven!  I’ll be getting some for myself right after I publish this.  :)

Now, if you want to purchase a brand new Silhouette CAMEO………those are on sale too.  (But are very limited and WILL sell out again.)  You must click here (this is a special link and the CAMEO will not be discounted on their regular page) and then entermakeit to receive a new CAMEO for $249.99.  Yep, killer deal for this brand new machine!

And in case you need a few ideas……….here’s what I have made with my new Silhouette CAMEO recently (but will work with the older machines too).

I made this advent calendar last week (found here) and can’t wait to set it out for the kids to use in December. The CAMEO cuts paper beautifully.

And then I made this shirt for my little boy to wear. More info in it here.

And here are more projects that I made before I received my CAMEO……..but will work on either machine.

You know, in case you need a few more reasons to buy this little beauty (or to help convince Santa).

In case you need a few more reasons to buy this little beauty (or to help convince Santa), here are a few other things I have done with my Silhouette:

Remember, go here to see the tutorials for all of the projects shown above.

So let me give you a re-cap of this killer Silhouette deal:

• All products (except for CAMEO, gift cards, and downloads) are on sale for 40% off if you use the code makeit at checkout.  Click here to start shopping.
  • The CAMEO is on sale for $249.99 if you click here and then enter makeit at checkout.  You must visit that special link…..because they won’t be on sale through their regular site/link.
  • All shapes are 50% off with code makeit.
  • The CAMEOS will sell out.  And once they’re gone at that price, they’re gone.  So hurry!
  • The makeit code will be valid until November 28th.

Good luck!  And happy shopping this weekend!!

Filed under Featured

Comments

13 Responses to “Black Friday SALE: All Silhouette (craft cutter) products!!!”
    Ann says:

Ashley, I am TOTALLY new to the Cameo – because of your site I just bought one – I had one question. Where do you find the shapes you were talking about being 50% off. THANKS, Ann

Kate C says:

I’ve been dying to get the Cameo, and even stayed up til midnight last night to take advantage of this “exclusive” deal that I’ve read about on multiple blogs…no one quoted the discounted price and promised that they’d sell out, so I stayed up. Turns out, the $249.99 + sales tax+shipping=Amazon’s price (we have prime, so we don’t pay shipping). So I don’t have to feel rushed to “buy it now!” off Silhouette’s website…but also lame that it’s not really a “deal”. :(

Nicole says:

Wow, I LOVE your blog (and I do mean love…I’ve made a BUNCH of things that you’ve given tutorials for..I’m presently making a tiered skirt) but I have to assume Silhouette is giving you a bunch of money or some other great deal for constantly pushing their stuff. I love me some vinyl as much as the next person but, really, it almost seems like some bloggers are on their staff. I know it’s a great machine and all but a full post about how you “MUST” head over to their site and spend $250 before they sell out (and they WILL sell out…horror!). It’s getting old. Sorry, I subscribe to your blog and get your emails (and look forward to them!) but I am seriously considering unsubscribing bc I think this might be the 3rd ‘plug’ for this company in a couple of weeks. (I can totally understand a sentence or two giving people the 411 on a good sale but a whole post…over and over again?)

Danielle says:

Wow… Party pooper.

• 3.1.1
        Nicole says:

Just letting her know how I feel and I’m betting I’m not the only one. This silhouette stuff is on countless blogs now…it’s getting ridiculous. It’s not even a ‘great deal’. I mean it’s over $200! I remember the old silhouette being endlessly talked about last Christmas too…
        I hope I don’t sound disrespectful of Ashley or her blog. I think it’s great and I think she is one of the most talented bloggers out there.

Adrian Hagan says:

I absolutely love this site! Your tutorials have really been great for me! I’m thankful for the great ideas you share.

Kezia says:

Just posting as I would love to be one of the first 30 people :)

Amy says:

Well, my husband’s Christmas shopping for me is done! Your cameo posts haven’t annoyed me one bit. If you’re getting money from them you deserve it for all the amazIng ways you’ve shown to use their product and the great advice you give us for free all the time! I think you’ve done a great job talking about it as a useful tool. I could have bought the machine on amazon and the accessories on the silhoutte site, but they got my business because of you and I want them to know! A little bit of shipping money is worth it to me after all of your great advice and hard work. I’m super excited!

Jenleahlynnn says:

Dear. Santa. Ideally hope you saw this sale!