Brand new sponsor and GIVEAWAY!!
Yep, you’ve got it.
Another talented sponsor, ready to show you some great stuff.
(Remember how much I love doing this?)
Lindsey, from Wordy Bird has created a beautiful collection of vinyl art….perfect for your home, office, crafting sessions, etc. And you will not be disappointed with the unique variety or the affordable price of the Wordy Bird products.
Just take a look at some things from her contemporary collection found here. So stunning.
Or how about this beautiful word collage from her Living Room collection found here.
Oh my word, I about died when I saw this zoo theme from her Nursery collection found here. Don’t you just want to redo your nursery this instant?
And of course there are some really great vinyl pieces perfect for the Holiday Season found here.
Have you just about picked enough favorites for you and all of the neighbors to enjoy? I know, I’m there with you. The ideas are endless.
And Wordy Bird welcomes custom orders. If you have an idea or image you’d like to use, contact Lindsey to work out all of the details.
And yes, Lindsey has graciously decided to do a giveaway here on Make It and Love It for all of you. She is offering a $25 gift certificate good for anything in her shop.
But that’s not all.
Lindsey is also offering $5 off a $20 purchase (or more) from today until 2/28/2010.
To all of you.
(Just use code: WB5OFF20 at checkout)
What a fabulous deal.
Back to the giveaway………
- Leave me a comment with your email address (so I can contact you if you win).
- “Follow” my blog. Add yourself over on the right sidebar……scroll down a bit. (Already are? You’re automatically entered in again. Just remind me.)
- Put my button on your blog. Directions for how to do so are on my left sidebar…….scroll down a bit. (Already have one? Just remind me in your comment.)
- Make a post about this giveaway on your own blog with a link. Yup, share the love with your friends.
- Go on over to www.wordybird.com and look around for a while and choose your favorite item. Tell me your choice in your comment.
Sign up for the Wordy Bird newsletter. Info for signing up is found here, along her right sidebar.
The giveaway closes on Wednesday, February 17th, at 11:59 p.m. (mountain)
You can find Wordy Bird, along with my other great sponsors, along my sidebars.