Well, you all know the machine that has served me well for 3 years now.
Click here if you don’t.
I get asked frequently what type of sewing machine I use but every time I answer, I think….“Gee, that doesn’t help much. It’s only one type and one person and one preference.” (oh, and one small budget…..believe me, there are pricey machines that I would love to have living at my house. If you know of any swanky machines looking for a place to live, call me….)
So, I was thinking…..let’s ask the rest of you.
Then I can refer people to this post. And,Why not? You all collectively have a lot more advice than I do.
So share it with me. I’m actually really curious what others like.
- Brand and model of sewing machine.
- Your favorite feature of your sewing machine.
- Something that bugs you about your machine.
- Price range
- Singer 7444
- It has a wide stitch selection. I love having options. Oh, and I love that it’s computerized.
- The button-hole setting is very finicky. Sometimes it makes me so steamin’ mad. And I mean steamin’. Grrrr……that is the ONE thing that actually makes me want a new one.
Okay, if you have a minute…….go on and share.
Don’t be shy.