Merry Christmas

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!

And Happy Holidays!

Hope you’re all well and safe with family and/or close friends this season.

What a wonderful time of year to reflect on what we truly believe in.

It just makes my heart completely content
to be near loved ones at this time of year.

I just love it.

Best holiday wishes to you all……

Filed under Family

Comments

11 Responses to “Merry Christmas”
    Will & Greta says:

Thank you for those very eloquent and beautiful words. Wishing you and your family a safe move and wonderful 2010!! Love and aloha always!!

StakerSensations says:

Ashley-
    I know you ar emoving but I am in need of your help! I have followed your blog for some time now and LOVE the stuff that you do. There is a family that has two children that need multiple organ transplants. Their daughter just received hers and I am holding a craft auction on my blog! I am looking for people to donate items as well as people to bid on items. I am collecting items until the 4th of January and then the auction will start! You have a ton of faithful followers and was wondering if you would be interested in spreading the word for me? I have a post about it on my blog at shannonmakesstuff.blogspot.com! Thanks so much I need all the help I can get to help out this darling family!!!

Laura Gerencser says:

Happy holidays!!!

Carole says:

Merry Christmas!

Carol B says:

thanks Ashley, happy Christmas to you too :-)

Cally's Cottage says:

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and much love luck and laughter in your new home.
    Warm Winter Wishes,
    Cally

Llama says:

Merry Christmas!

Rose says:

Merry Christmas to you as well! Hope your moving has gone perfectly and your holidays are fantastic!

Melissa says:

MERRY CHRISTMAS ASH!!!!! I am so glad you guys made it safe! I hope you had a wonderful christmas with your sister! Love you!!!

Mónica says:

gracias porestas bonitas palabras. Gracias por hacer que me aventura ha realizar cositas para mis niñas, con los tutoriales es muy fácil de hacer. Espero y deseo que tegas tú y tu familia unas muy Felices Fiestas y Próspero año Nuevo 2010
    Merry Christmas!