A sweet new SPONSOR and Giveaway!!!!!!
Did you notice who won the Bowutiful Bows giveaway? Scroll down to see.
I am in love with looking through new shops and sites. My sponsors have so much to offer. Wow. Have I mentioned that I appreciate them all?
Every. Single. One.
And here’s a new one, I know you’ll all love.
Amy and Shannon from Pepperblossom Decor are long time friends who joined together to create boutique items, without the high prices. They both have a passion to create and have a great eye for color and design. They are constantly hosting events for their own products and for their local vendors. So if you live in the Phoenix, AZ area…..you can browse by one of their events in person. What a fun afternoon that would be! (see their blog here for upcoming events) They also have an etsy shop here, so that the rest of us still have access to their beautiful creations.
Let me just show you.
Check out this adorable Fall Bliss Rosette necklace found here. Don’t you just love it?
Or this Chic Rosette necklace found here. Just gorgeous.
Or how about these Hair Bow Clip Holders found here. Who wouldn’t love one of these hanging in their nursery or bathroom? So sweet.
Okay, and can you even stand the cuteness of this Ruffle Bum Onesie found here?
Okay, and I’m really lovin’ these onesie/tutu/flower sets found here. Perfect for taking pictures.
And are you in need of some new vinyl lettering? Check out their prices and info found here.
Pepperblossom Decor is also offering a giveaway right here on Make It and Love It.
They are offering this yoyo headband, found here, to one of you for free.
- Leave me a comment with your email address (so I can contact you if you win).
- “Follow” my blog. Add yourself over on the right sidebar……scroll down a bit. (Already are? You’re automatically entered in again. Just remind me.)
- Put my button on your blog. Directions for how to do so are on my left sidebar…….scroll down a bit. (Already have one? Just remind me in your comment.)
- Make a post about this giveaway on your own blog with a link. Yup, share the love with your friends.
- Go on over to www.pepperblossom.etsy.com and look around for a while and choose your favorite item. Tell me your choice in your comment.
- Follow Pepperblossom Decor here, and tell me that you did in another comment.
And thanks again Amy and Shannon….your shop is beautiful and you have such a unique style that we can all enjoy.
You can find Pepperblossom Decor, along with my other sponsors, on my left sidebar.