Sponsor and GIVEAWAY time again!!
Looking for the Workbox giveaway? Scroll down or click here.
I can’t even believe how much great stuff is out there. And how generous my sponsors are.
A big thanks to all of you…..again.
Are you ready for a new one? How about one who has lots of frills and ribbons? Oh so cute!
Ashley from Bowutiful Bows has created such a beautiful collection of bows, headbands, and more. She started making bows after her baby girl was born and decided to share all of her hard work with everyone else. And who doesn’t love a little sparkle on their little girl. Awwww.
Just check out these sweet little flower clippies in a nice variety of colors here. They dress up any outfit just perfectly.
And how about these darling woven ribbon headbands found here. Great for girls of all ages.
Oh, okay, there are so many holidays coming up this season. Check out Ashley’s great collection here.
Her halloween set is found here.
Christmas novelty Clips found here.
Holiday Sparklers found here.
And Ashley even makes adorable bows holders found here. You know those bow and clippie collections can become out of control………so organize them.
And the list goes on and on. What a sweet little shop to browse through and add to your own collection or gift to a friend.
And yes, Ashley has decided to do a giveaway here on Make It and Love It. And she will actually be offering 2 different prizes to two separate winners.
Number 1: This Glitter flower set. This includes a 1.5″ crochet headband and three glittered flowers of your choice. Color choices are found here.
Number 2: A $10 gift card good for anything in the Bowutiful Bows shop. Ahhh, the choices.
**Please note: You must enter in a separate comment for each entry. (Example: If you’d like 5 extra entries for visiting a shop, you must enter 5 different comments, in addition to any other entries/comments.) Thanks.
- Leave me a comment with your email address (so I can contact you if you win).
- “Follow” my blog. Add yourself over on the right sidebar……scroll down a bit. (Already are? You’re automatically entered in again. Just remind me.)
- Put my button on your blog. Directions for how to do so are on my left sidebar…….scroll down a bit. (Already have one? Just remind me in your comment.)
- Make a post about this giveaway on your own blog with a link. Yup, share the love with your friends.
- Go on over to www.bowutifulbows.blogspot.com and look around for a while and choose your favorite item. Tell me your choice in your comment.
Thanks again Ashley for supporting Make It and Love it and for offering such a great collection of sweet little accessories for any little girl.