There are so many generous people out there. And so much talent. And so many lunch dates I would love to have with all of them. And all of you. I’m still not kidding about that…
And I must introduce you to another incredible sponsor. Especially to all of you women.
Tiffany from Tiny Seamstress Designs has created an amazing collection of purse styles and patterns to choose from. You’ve got to see what she can do. If you’re a purse kind of gal, or are in need of the perfect gift……you’ll need to check out her sassy little creations. And what’s the meaning behind the shop title? Well, Tiffany is a 4’8″ tiny little seamstress. But you’ll see that she has a whole lot of flair and creativity in that sweet little frame of hers.
Tiffany has created a whole line of purses that can be designed exactly how you’d like them. By visiting her blog here, you can see all of her designs along her left side bar. From there you can choose specific colors and then let Tiffany do the rest. Or you can ask her to duplicate something she ‘s already created. And why wouldn’t you? They’re so perfect.
If you’d like a pre-made purse…Tiffany’s got you covered. If you’d like to try making one yourself using a pattern…she’s got that too.
Check out the vibrancy and the unique style of these designs. Love them all.
And also, Tiffany is offering a buy 2 patterns get one free deal for any of you that would like to warm up that sewing machine. So great.
**Please note: You must enter in a separate comment for each entry. (Example: If you’d like 5 extra entries for visiting a shop, you must enter 5 different comments, in addition to any other entries/comments.) Thanks.
- Leave me a comment with your email address (so I can contact you if you win).
- “Follow” my blog. Add yourself over on the right sidebar……scroll down a bit. (Already are? You’re automatically entered in again. Just remind me.)
- Put my button on your blog. Directions for how to do so are on my left sidebar…….scroll down a bit. (Already have one? Just remind me in your comment.)
- Make a post about this giveaway on your own blog with a link. Yup, share the love with your friends.
- Go on over to www.tinyseamstress.blogspot.com and look around for a while and choose your favorite item. Tell me your choice in your comment.
And thanks again Tiffany for sponsoring Make It and Love It. Your style is truly unique and you have such an artistic flair to all of your designs. Thanks for sharing them with us all.
You can find Tiffany along with my other sidebars on my left sidebar.