New item in my ETSY SHOP.

I love creating new things. I really do.There really is a surge of energy while making something new. You know you’ve felt it…….it’s great.

And sometimes I get an idea in my head but it has to just sit there for a long time because there isn’t time to really test it out yet. Drives me crazy.

But today, I am able to introduce something that (after a lot of trial and error) I have had a lot of fun making.

Another pattern for sale……

The Darla Purse.

I have been wanting to share this in my etsy shop for a long time time now.

And now it’s available. So click here.

Want to see a peek inside? There are 2 inside pockets with a velcro closure.

Need a new bag? Have a friend/sister/mother/daughter you’d like to gift one to? Tired of carrying around a diaper bag (like me) and are ready for a more feminine purse/bag to carry around? Just need a new project?

Go check it out if you have a minute. And if you need a new project……give it a try. There are tons of pictures and very specific instructions. So even if you’re a beginner, give it a shot.
You might surprise yourself.

Enjoy!

Filed under Accessory, Miscellaneous, Sewing

Comments

10 Responses to “New item in my ETSY SHOP.”
    The Hatch Family says:

Its so beautiful! I hope I can learn how to sew it soon, I’m still a beginner, but have high hopes:)

jodi says:

Cute purse. Love the fabric. I bet Aubrey could make this during the summer.

Dianna says:

Any chance that you’ll be selling completed purses for purchase on etsy? My sewing skills aren’t my finest talent!

Thanks…..I’m glad you like it.

And yes Dianna, I will be making some to put in the shop. I’ll post on here when they go up. Thanks for asking!

Melissa says:

Very cute!

PrettyKristyn says:

Do you think this pattern would work with denim? I’ve been thinking about using up some old jeans I have hanging around, and this is adorable!

It would work just fine with denim. You just wouldn’t need to use interfacing on the denim because it’s so thick. And make sure to sew slowly when going through many layers at once. But it would make a darling denim purse. And would be really sturdy. :)

The Greedy's says:

SO Cute!!!! And I LOVE the fabic, where did you find such beautiful fabric? Thanks for taking the time to share!!!

Sorry Amber, it's not sold out. That particular pattern is……I just realized that link will send everyone to a sold out pattern. But I add new patterns all of the time. Go take a look at the etsy shop and you will see them in there.

Whoops, I'll have to change that link. Thanks!